Tuesday, August 28, 2018

SEXY MOTHER FAKER (BIG SEXY SERIES) ~ REMY ROSE --> RELEASE DAY

Today we are celebrating the release of SEXY MOTHER FAKER by Remy Rose. It is the second book in the Big Sexy Series and the first book in the series, BIG DECK, is available now! The series is being published by Jack's House Publishing.

Check out the buy links for each title below.

----------


SEXY MOTHER FAKER by Remy Rose

AVAILABLE NOW!

PURCHASE SEXY MOTHER FAKER

Amazon US | iBooks | Nook | Kobo | GooglePlay

Purchase in print on Amazon


Synopsis:

When faking it becomes aching for it

Damon
They say a bachelor with a big “vessel” is a babe magnet. And you know what? They aren’t wrong. But the CEO of the family yacht company (a.k.a. my mother) is rocking my boat, demanding I bed and wed the heiress of one of our biggest competitors. If my mother doesn’t get her way and decides to fire me, I forfeit millions in trust fund money. So there’s that.

Salvation comes in the form of Delaney Brewster, who just happens to need an investor. In exchange, she agrees to help me stave off Mommie Dearest by pretending to be my girlfriend. It’s a crazy faking idea, but even crazier? My heart is telling me that spunky, sexy Delaney could be the real deal.

Delaney
It’s not an overstatement to say my 9-to-5 equates to lying underneath a hairy fat guy and faking an orgasm. I desperately want to start my own business, but my cash flow…isn’t. Until Damon Cavanaugh makes me an offer my bank account can’t refuse.

Pretending to be his girlfriend should be easy, since I’ve sworn off serious relationships. And let’s face it, he’s easy on the eyes. But the more I get to know Damon, the less it feels like acting. And when his mother steps up the pressure, the gloves—and the masks—have to come off, exposing the one thing I swore to protect…my heart.

Add SEXY MOTHER FAKER to Goodreads



 

Purchase the previous book in the series

BIG DECK by Remy Rose

PURCHASE BIG DECK NOW

Amazon | iBooks | Nook | Kobo | GooglePlay

Purchase in print on Amazon


Synopsis:

He has all the right tools…and the skill to use them.

Need a carpenter who has all the right tools and the skill to use them? Look no further than me, Jackson Decker…otherwise known as Big Deck. I’ll let you guess how I may have inherited that nickname. Spoiler alert: it’s not just because I’m 6’5″.

I take care of my female clients in many ways. I’ve got tools, and I’ve got rules: three seconds, tops, for hugs. No going on dates. No staying overnight. And absolutely no letting anyone mess with my heart.

I’m yours for the duration of the project. And then, it’s over. Most women find it difficult to say goodbye, and sometimes it’s hard for me, too—literally. See what I just did there? But that’s the way it has to be, and I’ve always been able to handle it.

Until Madeline Callaway.

****

I was only looking to get a big bathroom, not a big man, since I’ve sworn off relationships after being cheated on. But when Jack Decker showed up at my door with his jaw-dropping sex appeal and huge…um, workboots, I found myself wanting his hands on more than just my bathroom fixtures. I wasn’t prepared for how he’d make me laugh, blush, swoon…ache.

Will I be able to follow our agreement of insanely hot, no-strings sex, keep my emotions in check and let Jack go once he’s done the renovation? Or will I need him to return and repair the hole in my heart?

 

 

Add BIG DECK to Goodreads


----------------------

AUTHOR INFORMATION:

Remy has considered herself a writer since first penning the blockbuster “The Talking Cat” at the age of ten. She’s traded her spiral bound notebook and yellow beanbag chair for a MacBook Air and desk, but her love of the craft is still the same. She enjoys reading and writing romance that’s smart, swoony and sprinkled with laugh-out-loud moments, because humor is one of the sexiest things ever.

Her first women’s contemporary novel was represented by a New York agent, and she’ll never forget the day she got that phone call while in the bedding section of Target.

An advocate for animal rescue, Remy lives on a small farm with her very understanding husband and probably too many pets. She’s thrilled to be part of Jack’s House, is brimming with ideas for future books, and got a kick out of writing this in third person.

For more information about Remy, please “Like” her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads. Remy loves hearing from her readers. Email her directly at authorremyrose@gmail.com.

 

CONTACT LINKS:


Jack's House Author Page | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Instagram

InkSlinger PR Blogger Banner - New

No comments:

Post a Comment