Monday, August 4, 2014

HELLER'S GIRLFRIEND ~ J.D. NIXON


Okay, the title of this book says it all. Heller now has a girlfriend and it's not Tilly.

I just don't understand how these two can do what they do and still be employee and boss and at the same time be together with other people.

I didn't care for Heller's girlfriend from the start and not only because I want to see him with Tilly, but her defensiveness just turned me off.

I have not been a Will fan from the start. I had a bad feeling about him and he managed to proved me right in this book. I still have a feeling we have not heard the last from him, but hopefully Tilly is strong enough to just say NO.

The capers that Tilly gets into are reminiscent of Stephanie Plum and Indy Savage. I love that she is trying really hard to be her own person.

I was freaking out about the Swinger's Party, but it was much mellower than I anticipated.

4 stars and I can't wait to read the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment