Monday, June 3, 2013

THE NEWCOMER ~ ROBYN CARR



Robyn Carr's newest series, is quickly becoming my favorite series. Although I love her Virgin River series, this series is quickly surpassing it in my eyes.

The first book in the series was mostly set-up for the series, but in this book, there was a ton of character development. I love Sarah and Cooper, Gina and Mac. The teenagers in this series play pivotal roles with current topics (Ashley, Eve & Landon). The supporting characters also have important roles and just enhance the book. Carr does not just do HEAs, she throws in teenage angst, roadblocks, etc. Bravo!

If I wasn't a huge Carr fan, this book would make me one. I absolutely loved it and wish the star rating would allow for higher rates or at least "+++++"

5+ stars for me

No comments:

Post a Comment