Saturday, June 15, 2013

IF YOU SEE HER ~ SHILOH WALKER



This was another good book in the series. I am so curious to find out who the killer is. I have my thoughts about who it is but I've also changed my mind more than once.

After the attack on Law and Hope, things heat up in this book. Remy, the town DA and golden boy, acts on his feelings towards Hope. Hope's ex-husband arrives in town, Hope and Law have a disagreement that strains their relationship.

This was a fun read, there were motorcycles, people following people, chases and the killer made an appearance and joined in the search for the missing person (so as not to give a spoiler away).

I'm anxious to read the next book and finally find out (for sure) who the killer is. The book was a total set-up for what is going to happen in the next installment. Nia and Ezra will most likely have starring roles.

A solid 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment