Sunday, December 2, 2018

ALASKAN HOLIDAY ~ DEBBIE MACOMBER --> REVIEW


Holiday reads are my jam. Add in a Macomber book and it's time to snuggle in and read. I start my holiday reading in October and keep it going through the New Year as I love the HEA and holiday cheer brought on by these books. This book was no exception. I know Macomber is an author I can count on for a feel good read.

In Alaskan Holiday, sous chef, Josie Avery, decides to spend the summer in Alaska working until her new job in Seattle begins.

While there, she befriends two men who turn her life around, Jack Corcoran and Palmer Saxon.

Josie and Palmer fall for one another and he proposes, but Josie just can't let this opportunity of a lifetime pass her by. With some bad timing, she misses the last plane out of Alaska for the season. She ultimately makes her way to Seattle where she begins working her dream job. The question.....is it still her dream job?

Also, Jack is a hoot and he lives for Josie cooking.

5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment