Thursday, July 24, 2014

LADY LUCK ~ KRISTEN ASHLEY


Wrongfully imprisoned and walking out of jail, Ty Walker sees his "ride" and not only is the car gorgeous, but so is the woman, Lexie.

OMG, this book is so swoon worthy.

I loved Ty as an Alpha Male and I loved how he protected Lexie, right until he didn't and sent her packing. There were so many sweet and tender moments as Lexie and Ty go to Vegas to get married and from there to set up house in Colorado.

The series, up until this point had me a bit baffled, but now there are familiar characters and it is making much more sense to me. I loved being back in Carnal and hooking up with old "friends", i.e., Tate, Bubba, Wood, Deke, Krystal, Ned & Betty, and many more. The author leaves such vivid pictures in my head as I read her books and it is the type of book that I don't want to/can't put down.

Take a journey with Ty and Lexie, you won't be disappointed. Watch them go from two people who have not had the best upbringing to two people who rock each other's worlds. Also, watch a town come together to fight injustice.

Loved, Loved, Loved..................this book

5++++++ Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment