Sunday, January 12, 2014

LOVE ANTHONY ~ LISA GENOVA


What a wonderfully written book.

With 2 different stories being told, knowing that they would collide somewhere, I was anxious to see how that was going to happen

The author give us a prospective of a child with autism and a wife who has been cheated on.

I felt as though the author was showing us the strength both women had to battle their way through their own demons to come out the other side with their identity in tact and to find happiness.

I loved learning more about Anthony and how his story was told. I was thrilled that the interaction came together with Olivia and Beth. What I was not so thrilled about was that even though it was a totally awesome ending, I walked away with questions in my mind as to what happened.......

So ultimately, I enjoyed the story but felt like I was unsure of the ending.
4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment