Saturday, May 17, 2014

JANE'S MELODY BY RYAN WINFIELD


I was hoping to like this book a bit more than I did.

I loved the characters, but at times thought they needed a little more depth.

This is a story of a woman, Jane, who is just going through life with such sorry after the loss of her daughter. She has friends in her group and a sponsor who is a very good friend. Every Saturday Jane attends her group and mourns the loss of her daughter, Melody.

Jane tries to hunt down anyone who knew Melody, only to find Caleb, who appears to have known Melody. Can Jane live with the decisions she makes?

There is lots of love, loss and dealing with death and alcohol.

I was pleased with the ending and yet I'm curious to read the next book in the series to see what transpires.

3.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment