Tuesday, May 27, 2014

REASONABLE DOUBT: VOLUME 2 ~ WHITNEY GRACIA WILLIAMS


After the cliffhanger from the first book, we now get a glimpse at a bit of the backstory for both Andrew and Aubrey.

There was a lot of hot, smoking sex and a lot of back and forth with Aubrey and Andrew. I am of two opinions and can't make up my mind if I want Andrew and Aubrey to have a HEA or I want her to kick him to the curb.

Aubrey's parents are pretentious and don't care about what she wants. They are smug and expect her to drop everything and follow them on the campaign trail - WTH!

Andrew is cocky, self-assured and at times I like him and other times I just can't take his arrogance. It reminds me of the way I felt about Tony in the Consequences series.

So will we have a ballerina? Will Aubrey follow her parents on the campaign trail? Will Andrew and Aubrey get together and will we find out what is going on with Andrew's wife (or soon to be ex-wife)?

I am excited to read the third and final installment of this series

4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment