Monday, November 21, 2016

THE BLOOD RIDERS MC SERIES ~ TIA LEWIS --> SERIES BLITZ







Title: Threat
Series: Blood Riders MC Series #1
Author: Tia Lewis
Genre: Motorcycle Romance
Release Date: September 30, 2016




Blurb

Drake 



Hot. Feisty. Irresistible. The second Nicole showed up, she was mine. It just took me a little while to admit it. 


I know in my gut she's mixed up in something. Something bad. But now that I've claimed her, I'm not letting her go no matter what. 



Even if the club doesn't approve. 



Nicole 



The only way I can find out who killed my father is to go undercover in the Blood Riders MC. Getting close to Drake was smart. 


Falling for him wasn't. 



I can't quit. Not now, when I'm so close to learning the truth. I just hope Drake can forgive me when he finds out who I really am.










Purchase Links


AMAZON US / UK


Free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: Reveal
Series: Blood Riders MC Series #2
Author: Tia Lewis
Genre: Motorcycle Romance
Release Date: October 7, 2016




Blurb

Drake



Whoever thought they could mess with me doesn’t f*cking know who they’re dealing with. I’m the soon-to-be President of the Blood Riders MC, and I don’t take sh*t from anyone.



Sure as f*k not when it comes to Nicole. Every death threat they send only fuels my fire to find those bastards. She’s my ride or die. The only true love of my life.



They think they can tear us apart, but I’ll rip them to shreds before they can lay a hand on my old lady.



Nicole



They won’t leave us alone. I know my family thinks it’s best, but I love Drake. He’s my everything. He promised me happily ever after, but that’s not what this is.



My family can’t understand our happiness and has been trying to stick their nose into our life and turn everything upside down.



I thought we could survive anything and everything. But he’s acting increasingly distant. With everything trying to pull us apart, I don’t know if I can hold us together much longer.










Purchase Links


AMAZON US / UK


Free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: Creed
Series: Blood Riders MC Series #3
Author: Tia Lewis
Genre: Motorcycle Romance
Release Date: November 12, 2016




Blurb

Creed



She puts me through hell… but there’s nowhere else I’d rather be.



I thought Tamara and I had something special. I know we did. But then she up and left me. Didn’t leave a note. Nothing.



One day I’m gripping onto her lush curves and hearing my name spill from those pouty lips of hers. And then she’s gone.



The hell of it is, I don’t care. Other women aren’t an option. I want her. I need her. She’s still mine, and I’m claiming her no matter what.



I’ll drag her ass back here kicking and screaming. When I’m done with her, she’ll know who she belongs to.



Tamara



My only rule: Never hook up with an MC rider.



I’ve been around the Blood Riders MC my whole life. My father was a member. After the heartache he handed my mother, I promised myself I deserved better.



Then came Creed. With his broad shoulders and rippling muscles, he won me over before I even knew what was happening. The things he makes me feel almost make me believe in forever. But I can’t.



And now I’m f*cked.



I knew better to put myself in this position, but I caved to his touch, and now I’m carrying his baby. I won’t let this child lead the sh*t life I had.



I have to protect our child. Creed can never know; even if it tears my heart in two.











Purchase Links


AMAZON US / UK


Free in Kindle Unlimited







 Author Bio

Tia Lewis is a romance author from the Midwest who writes about smart, sexy, sassy women and hot, possessive alpha males. Her favorite bad boys to write about include sports players, mafia, bikers, billionaires and the bad-ass next door. You can find her cooking, reading, or traveling when she’s not busy working on her next release.



Want to be kept up to date on new releases? Text LEWIS to 31996!



Author Links


STREET TEAM

NEWSLETTER

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment