Thursday, September 12, 2019

SAVIOR ~ SHANNON MYERS --> AVAILABLE NOW

















Forgive me
Father for I have sinned...




I've shed enough blood to flood the streets with red...
broken every rule in my climb to the top.




It
seemed my reach knew no bounds...




Until
I almost lost her...




And I was forced to realize that I'd become the very thing I
hated; the monster I feared the most.




I fought my way back from the brink only to have everything I
loved ripped away from me again. Sooner or later, death comes for us all. The
best I can hope for at this point is that I go to my grave with a clear
conscience.




I
vowed to be their protector.




Just another promise I couldn't keep.



Maybe
in the end, we get what we deserve.




All
I know is that love is sacrifice, and I'm a man with nothing left to lose...






Author
Note: Please be aware that Savior is not recommended for readers under the age
of eighteen as it contains strong language, sexual situations, drug use, and
graphic violence.




















Shannon is a born and raised Texan. She grew up inventing
clever stories, usually to get herself out of trouble. Her mother was not
amused. In junior high, she began writing fractured fairy tales from the
villain's point of view and that was the moment she knew that she was going to
use her powers for evil instead of good.

In 2003, she moved to Denver and met the love of her life.
After some relentless stalking and a few well-timed sarcastic remarks, the man
eventually gave in to her charms and wifed her so hard. They welcomed a son in
2007 that they named after their favorite Marvel superhero, Spiderman.

Sick of seeing beautiful mountains through their window
every day, the three escaped back to the desolate landscape of the west Texas
desert in 2009. She welcomed her second son not long after and soon realized
that being surrounded by three men was nothing at all like she'd imagined in
her fantasies.

After an unplanned surgery in 2014 and a long pity party,
she decided to pen a novel about the worst thing that could happen to a person
in order to cheer herself up. She's twisted like that. Thus, From This Day
Forward was born and the rest, as they say, is history.

Not only does Shannon enjoy stalking people, she also has a
fondness for being stalked. Visit her at www.shannonshaemyers.com to keep up
with her latest schemes and shenanigans.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment