Thursday, May 17, 2018

MARKED ~ DREW ELYSE --> RELEASE DAY BLITZ


We are thrilled to be bringing you the release of MARKED by Drew Elyse. MARKED kicks off the new Sailor's Grave series and fans of MC romance won't want to miss this one! Be sure to grab your copy today!

 

About MARKED

“MOVING ON” IS JUST ABOUT ACTING THE PART.

I would never say as much to the people I love, but it’s the truth.
They want to see me doing better.
They want to see me living for more than just my son.

So I let them.
Everyday is about putting on a face,
pretending to get over the loss of my husband.
And every day is a lie.

UNTIL MOVING ON IS A TEMPTATION THAT CAN’T BE DENIED.

I’m not about to claim I’m a genius,
unless we’re talking with a tattoo gun or woman in my hands,
but I’m smart enough to know the beauty serving up my cupcake fix is off limits.

Really, I know.
Too bad the lure of putting a real smile on Kate’s face is so strong.
When she visits Sailor’s Grave Tattoo Parlor,
I can’t help but want to leave my mark.

Add MARKED to your Goodreads TBR here!


Get your copy of MARKED today!

Amazon US / Amazon UK / Amazon CA / Amazon AU



 

About DREW ELYSE

Drew Elyse spends her days trying to convince the world that she is, in fact, a Disney Princess, and her nights writing tear-jerking and sexy romance novels.

When she isn't writing, she can usually be found analyzing every line of a book, binge watching shows on Netflix, doing strange vocal warm ups before singing in a variety of musical styles, or screaming at the TV during Chicago Blackhawks games.

A graduate of Loyola University Chicago, she still lives outside Chicago, IL, where she was born and raised, with her boyfriend and her fur babies Lola and Duncan.

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment