Friday, September 26, 2014

ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER BY STEPHANIE PERKINS (REVIEW)


I felt like I waited forever for this book after having finished Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door. It was well worth the wait.

Josh and Isla had a wonderful love story. It was scattered with such fun things but also had some sad elements (jealousy and self-doubt).

I loved watching the sparks ignite between the two of them and being brought back and forth between Paris and NYC. The relationship was fun and loving. There were definitely speed bumps in the road, but the soft parts were so sweet and made me melt.

I loved Kurt's character and how Isla always stuck up for her best friend. He did so many off-beat things but was so loveable.

Hattie, Isla's younger sister did stir up some trouble, but time can heal things and I love how she and Isla resolved things.

I was happy to see St. Claire and Anna make and appearance and the quirky Cricket and Lola.

I am so sad to see this series end.

5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment