Monday, May 13, 2013

THE LEGEND OF JULIET: PART ONE ~ ALEXANDRA LANC



I must say that what I love about [author:Alexandra Lanc|5221456] is her diversity. This new dystopian vampire vs. humans book was definitely more than I expected.

I was actually sucked right into this book and enjoyed the twist of the vampires being the supreme rulers and the humans being the slaves. What hits the mark with me with her writing is that I find myself feeling as if I am inside the book with the characters. This is another reader participation book where you can help determine the way the book goes and once again, it was a cliffhanger of an ending and I'm excited to see where it goes.

I first got addicted to her writing through a Christmas book (which everyone knows I'm a sucker for), but Ms. Lanc, really can draw you in and on so many levels, I have enjoyed reading her books, diverse as they may be, because it helps me to expand my reading genres.

4.5 stars

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to stop by and say hello! Thank you for following my blog and I am doing so in return! Legend of Juliet sounds interesting and unique-- I love vampire books but sometimes it is hard to find one that stands out. Maybe I will give this one a try!

    I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

    Best Wishes,

    Mia @ The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia, I think you would really enjoy this book. I have read other books by this author and she has a very unique style of writing.

    ReplyDelete