Saturday, November 3, 2012

WHEN WE COLLIDE by A.L. JACKSON

I received a copy of this book as an ARC from the author. I have to say, she has once again hit it out of the ballpark for me. This was a raw and emotional read and I was honored to be asked to read and advanced copy. I previously anticipated new releases by well-known authors and have found that authors such as A.L. Jackson and other debut authors are hitting the mark for me and I find myself eagerly anticipating their new releases. If you haven't read her other two books, you don't know what you are missing and will definitely be on my "Authors To Watch" list for her next book. This was the story of William and Maggie and how they fall instantly in love and what it takes to make their relationship work. Are the odds against them? Are their issues insurmountable? The book is filled with much anticipation and suspense. The supporting characters are wonderful too. To take a phrase from the book, "it stole my breath away." Totally a 5 star read for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment