Thursday, October 10, 2013

SIX YEARS by HARLAN COBEN

I am a huge Harlan Coben fan and love the way he layers his books with mystery, suspense and twists.  That being said, this book was not one of my favorite and I think it is because I felt a bit confused throughout the entire book.

I did enjoy the storyline of a woman who breaks the heart of a man, marries another man and asks that he have the courtesy to leave her alone and then promptly disappears.  Six years later he reads an obituary that her husband died and he goes to see the funeral to get a glimpse of her only to find it is not her, but someone else.  They mystery heats up from there and Coben takes you on a journey of intrigue, murder and mystery and he takes you down windy roads of his mind.

Definitely a decent book, but not one of my favorites.

4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment