Wednesday, February 28, 2018

SWEET REVENGE ~ NATALIE WRYE --> EXCERPT

About SWEET REVENGE

Men. Manuscripts. And Manolos…

I was failing at two of the three.

Dating life aside, when you’re an agent for a successful publishing press, climbing the corporate ladder isn’t your biggest problem… Staying there is.

So, when the biggest football star in the world wants to write a tell-all about his life and career, I put my bid in right at the top.

My only issue?

Mr. Playboy Pro is none other than Colton Evans, my CEO’s step-brother.

A walking wet dream with dark features and an even darker past, I find that behind the fan-favorite smile is an arrogant bastard.

The worst part? I think I like it.

But when getting to the truth of Colton’s sordid story takes an unexpected turn to trouble, everything I love will be on the line, including my job… and my heart.

EXCERPT:

Fuck. Not now. You piece of shit, you just couldn’t wait, could you? I curse myself for not being better.

But then Ana does something that surprises me. She shifts in my embrace, drawing closer. She rubs her hips to mine and when she feels what we both know she feels, she doesn’t withdraw. Instead, she raises her head, looking up at me slowly. Her golden-brown eyes find mine and fixate there, bouncing back and forth between my two curious irises. Without moving another muscle, she reaches up, planting her fingers into the grooves of my shoulders. She uses them as leverage, lifting her face to meet mine, where she touches her lips… and actually kisses me.

I don’t kiss back.

I actually set her back down on the floor. With my hands at her sides and my eyes staring straight through hers, I pull Ana away from my body. We stand there for two seconds before I lose the fight with my will… and crush her to me, my arms squeezing tight as I send my tongue on a trail to her mouth. She responds immediately.

The kiss is strong… and fierce. Every part of my brain fights against it, but the battle is won by my body, which rages against it, knowing no boundary or limit, but testing all of Ana’s, as I grip her hips, brushing her body with my mine as I explore her mouth, testing her tongue and teasing at her lower lip as I suck it between my teeth, biting softly at its most silken spots.

She tastes like she smells—honey-coated and decadent. Every part of me is eager to claim her mouth and I do my best to make sure she knows it, sucking the tip of her tongue so sensually that she actually moans into my mouth, making my lips hum.

I want her.



 

Get your hands on SWEET REVENGE: http://amzn.to/2CtJZK6

 
 


The first two standalone novels in the Revenge series are on sale now - you can grab them both for .99c each! Find out more below!

 


About RISKE & REVENGE

Love is the strongest emotion in the world…next to hate.

I knew hate. Had known it since I was seventeen. For me, it was love turned on its head, a product of hurt and fear—twisted, tied up…and placed on the sculpted shoulders of Ethan Riske.

***

Dayton, Tennessee.

Home to the best cow-tipping in the world, the biggest hot dogs, and the lousiest sex.

Or so I’d heard…

They were right about the first two. Ethan Riske proved them wrong about the third and at seventeen, he and I spent a summer under the stars, squeezing our way out of trouble, sweating and panting among the haystacks.

Until he left.

Nine years later, when a huge publishing house tries to buy my small press, I storm into the office of the CEO to find him.

Same cocky grin. Different name.

And suddenly all I can think about is exacting revenge on Ethan Riske for breaking his contract…and my heart.

But there’s someone who wants revenge even more than I do. As I begin to fall for the new Ethan, will the sins of the old one come back to haunt us?

Get your hands on RISKE & REVENGE for .99c: http://amzn.to/2EBuxBC


About PERFECT REVENGE

My name is Lukas Griffin, and I put the “cock” in the word “cocky”…amongst other things, of course. The only exception to this rule…is her.

***

I’d simplified my life into a three-part process:
I binged. I screwed. I came…right up until the moments when I would come to.

And I was content with it staying that way.

Until I met her. For the first time. At the engagement party…we both planned.

Mouthy dancer.
Blonde bombshell.
Elena.

My best friend’s soon to be sister-in-law.

Enemies before we’d ever laid eyes on each other, we were a match made in Hell—a cautionary tale of how not to get along.

But when we unwittingly enter a game where enemies are lovers, family can’t be friends and friends become enemies, can we prevent the spark between us from turning into a deadly inferno?

Get your hands on PERFECT REVENGE for .99c: http://amzn.to/2C5tcBh


About Natalie Wrye

Natalie Wrye is a tequila connoisseur, Game of Thrones addict and author best known for writing page-turning Contemporary Romance and Romantic Suspense.

A Jersey Girl living in the South, when she's not obsessing over a new Netflix series or yelling at college basketball games on TV, she's usually crafting sexy stories about hard-bodied men and the strong-willed women who crave them.

She loves it when people get weird with her on Facebook, NatalieWrye.com or NatalieWrites@NatalieWrye.com.

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Goodreads | Pinterest | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment