Friday, January 23, 2015

MAD LOVE by COLET ABEDI --> CHARACTER BLITZ



Clayton
CEO
Oil, deep water drilling, and maritime transportation
Cool, confident, intelligent, successful, and always the center of attention- and not to mention extremely attractive. He knows exactly what he wants out of life and how he's going to get it and others can’t help but be drawn by his boldness and charisma. His good looks and charm makes him a highly sought after lover and he knows it. However, he can be controlling and demanding at times which can be hard on relationships.
DAVID GANDY



Excerpt:
“I told you, Sophie. I don’t share. And I don’t do games. And I especially don’t do jealousy.”
Well shit, he certainly seems jealous to me. Right?

“You could have fooled me.”

I can’t believe I just said that. Talk about uttering some bold shit. Even Clayton seems surprised by my words. I see it for a split second before his eyes turn cloudy and guarded. I’ve managed to pull my hand from his and back a bit away from him, hoping to gain some distance from the towering god. The angry, towering god, I might add.
“You’re right.”
At first I don’t think I’ve heard him correctly because honestly, it’s the last thing in the world I’d expect him to admit to me, but he does. Before I can even have a second to be happy about that revelation, he starts to stalk me. I back away from him until I’m cornered against a wall with nowhere to go. He leans into me, hands on both sides of my head, trapping any possible exit I could make.
“You’re absolutely right, Sophie. And it’s a first for me. A fucking first. And I’ve decided I don’t like the feeling at all.”
I lose my stomach. I feel a rush of excitement move through my body. I can barely breathe. He’s never been jealous before? I try not to smile in giddy pleasure.
“So what now?” I whisper. He smiles darkly at my innocent question.
“So now I’m going to find out why the hell I’m so drawn to you. I’m going to see if you taste as good as you look.”


No comments:

Post a Comment