Saturday, August 23, 2014

WHISKEY PRINCE ~ TONI ALEO


Another wonderful book by a new to me author. I will definitely be picking up more of her books.

This book focuses on the Whiskey Prince, who is not really a prince, but is revered by the town as royalty.

He finds love across the lake.

And a sweet young woman, Amberlyn, who has had to deal with death of family members at en early age.

This book is sweet and charming and has some bad situations, but overall it is a cat and mouse of I love you, I love you not (if that makes sense).

I loved the characters, Declan, Amberlyn, Fiona, Kane, etc. Although there were a few characters that gave slimy a run for it's money, they all fit together like a nice new puzzle.

I'm looking forward to 2015 when the next book in this series comes out.

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment