Friday, August 29, 2014

HELLER'S DECISION ~ JD NIXON


All I have to say after reading just the first few pages of this book is............ROTFLMAO!!!

Okay, now on to the review.

I have to say that I did not enjoy this book as much as some of the others in the series, but that's not to say I didn't enjoy it. I found a ton of humorous antics in this book.

Heller and Tilly are at it again. They spend every night together and of course that involves lots of sex. Heller is definitely a piece of work.

Tilly is working for Trent and of course she is always in trouble and things never go right for her. You would think at some point she would wise up, but she still makes poor choices.

Heller is finally starting to become a one woman man, but.........not sure that was going to last, I wanted to smack Heller. Now he is doing some training for the government, this doesn't bode well and I hope things go well for him.

This book had a monkey, Sextravaganza, kidnappings and some sad things. There was a little bit of this book that was unresolved for me, but I still want to continue on with the series. It reminds me a lot of the Stephanie Plum books, only no cars being blown up but the slapstick humor is still there.

Heller does make a decision and I was very pleased with it.

4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment