Monday, November 4, 2013

JUBILEE'S JOURNEY ~ BETTE LEE CROSBY



I was among the lucky individuals who received an ARC of this book.

I absolutely LOVED Spare Change and was thrilled there was a sequel to it, Jubilee's Journey. One of the characters in these books is named Ethan Allen and I am so in love with this precious little boy.

This book is written with a wealth of southern charm and the story is fabulous. There is no way you can read this book and not come to care of each and every character. This book has a magical allure to it and as you read it and fall deeper in love with the plot and characters, it is almost like you are in the book with them. I laughed and cried and was thoroughly entertained throughout the entire book.

By no choice of her own, Jubilee is plunked down in Wyattsville on a bench and told by her brother to wait there until he returns. After hours of waiting for her brother, a young boy, Ethan Allen, enters Jubilee's life and this is the telling of Jubilee's story and her faith in her brother.

If you have not read any of Bette Lee Crosby's books, I would tell you that I've enjoyed each and every book that I've read.

Definitely a 5 star read

No comments:

Post a Comment