Monday, August 19, 2013

UNSEEN ~ KARIN SLAUGHTER



This is one of my very favorite series.  The only thing I don't like, is waiting for the next book in it to be released.

I feel like I am back with family and some of my favorite characters.

This book starts out with the first twist being Jared and Lena are attacked in their home.  Lena tries to thwart the attack, but Jared lands in the hospital.

Will is an undercover, riding a motorcycle and posing as a con-man named Bill Black and trying to infiltrate himself into a gang of drug dealers.. The problem with this....he hasn't told Sara!
Jared's mom and dad come to town while Jared is in the hospital and it makes for some interesting conversation.  I loved getting a more in depth look at Nell.

I love the depth of her stories and the twist and turns, some expected, some not to expected.


5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment