Sunday, April 28, 2013

BREAK ~ ALEXANDRA LANC

 
 
I have to start this by saying that I am hit or miss with short stories.  The reason why is because I never feel like I get enough of the story to fill my curiosity.  That being said, I did enjoy the premise of this book and it definitely has captured my interest.  I am curious to read more about Shade and the new world.  This story is set in the post-apocalyptic world and the question is, is the end near?
 
I will definitely continue on with the series and I'm sure it will be enjoyable once there is more substance to the book itself.
 
I am a huge fan of Alexandra Lanc and absolutely adore her Clara Claus series, so this will in no way detract me from reading more of her work.
 
For the reasons above (plus a few typos that detracted from the story), I am giving the book 3.75 stars but rating it 4 stars.
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! =)

    I havent read this book yet, but it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete