Friday, November 2, 2012

OCTOBER BOOK REVIEWS

My Kind of Christmas by Robyn Carr I am so hooked on the Robyn Carr books. Every time I read one of them I think it is my favorite. I am definitely partial to the holiday themed books. This is Patrick Riordion's story. Each and every brother in that family is a dream come true. Patrick has recently lost his best friend in a downed plane incident. He has choosen to move into his brother's cabin in Virgin River and heal. He never expects to meet a woman, but in Virgin River, there always seems to be love in the air. Patrick meets Angie LeCroix, who has come to Virgin River to get away from her overbearing mother and try to decide how to pick up the pieces of her life after a tragic car accident. All the stars would have to align for Patrick and Angie to have a happily every after. I absolutely loved this book and gave it 5 stars. I am eagerly anticipating Carr's next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment